You're probably asking yourself-what is that. Well, it's my makeup, in the toilet. A typical example of how my life goes. I was in the bathroom, hurrying to put my makeup on when I spilled some powder on the counter. I cleaned it up and proceeded to finish applying my makeup. I was thinking to myself, "I wonder what my life would be like if I weren't such a klutz." In the very act of thinking this, my blush jumped right out of my hands and landed in the toilet. I guess I'll never know the answer to my question.
California trip and Yakima Arbor Festival
12 years ago


7 comments:
if it makes you feel any better, this is why i have to make a conscious effort to ensure the toilet seat cover is closed when i start getting ready for my day. my hair brush may or may not have taken a dive from the cupboard into the toilet bowl one morning. and possibly my bottle of concealer. blush is a tough one... :)
you know what this reminds me of? "What we need is duct tape" and all my flip flop fiasco, and everything else in that beautiful pink bathroom in Barquisimeto!
I miss you, hopefully Lydie is feeling better. We missed you at the party. Oh by the way Virginia is way too far away!
That's awesome! At least make-up is more affordable to replace than a cell phone :)
Hmmm, that happens to me alot, too. Well, not necessarily blush and not necessarily in the toilet. We won't go into details...
at least your toilet was clean for the pic
Hola, Hermana Slater, Su familia es hermosa, y Su Hija es Muy Bella, la persona que le escribe este mensaje es Guido Garcia su amigo que conocio en Su Mision. De verdad me gustaria saber mas de usted, y yo contarle de mi vida como Esposo!!!. este es mi correo eldergjgh@gmail.com si usa skype seria mejor,para que hablemos por internet, mi skype es guidogarciasud. Saludos y le da un apreton de mano, y digale que es afortunado muy afortunado al sellarse en el templo. Espero su respuesta, Gracias
Atentamente Guido
Post a Comment