Thursday, April 8, 2010

First Day of School

Conversation with Lydia:
Me: Lydia, you are going to start going to preschool in a few days
Lydia: What?
Me: Preschool. You know how Daddy goes to school everyday? You get to go to school too.
Lydia: (her eyes light up) Am I going to learn to be a Dentist?
This was her right before we left for her first day.
She was so excited and she has loved it.

5 comments:

Jesse Edwards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jesse Edwards said...

she's so stinking cute!! by the way, I have a new personal blog let me know if you want an invite!!

The Fox Family said...

aww so cute! And again, great pictures! So sad, our little Lydia is all grown up! ;)

Jackie said...

I hope she's not disappointed that they don't mention dentistry in preschool...

(or do they?!)

Please Pass the Green said...

Did she come home and teach you anything? But besides learning anything, I can't believe Lydia's old enough to go to preschool! Did you cry when you said good-bye?